This mask trio gives you all you’ve ever wanted in masks.
1. The Rose Clay mask purifies the skin, gently detoxing all of the impurities and improving circulation to the face leaving it glowing. We’ve added yarrow flower powder which is amazing for acne and improving circulation to the face. You’ll look amazing after this mask!
Rose Clay, Yarrow Powder*
*Indicates certified organic
2. The Sea Mud Face Paste is made with a base of French Green Clay, Sea Salt, and Sea Kelp. This mask contains 20 valuable minerals that tone, increase blood flow, detoxify, and even out skin tone. This mask is also very valuable to those dealing with acne.
French Green Clay*, Sea Kelp, Sea Salt
*Indicates Certified Organic
3. The Turmeric Mask is made with Kaolin clay, Turmeric and Calendula to detoxify, help with inflammation, dry skin, damaged skin, wrinkles, and dark circles. Imagine it feeding your skin.
Simply mix the clays with warm water, honey, tea, yogurt or any other liquid that you would like. Let dry and rinse with warm water.
Mix 2 tbsp. of powder with water, yogurt, honey, tea, or desired liquid. Apply to face. Let dry and rinse with warm water. Enjoy glowing, beautiful skin.
Butter Me Up Organics believes that your skin is just as vital as any other organ in your body.
“Don’t put anything on your body that you wouldn’t put in it.”
All of Butter Me Up products are completely edible. They may not be so tasty, however, but everything what is used is non- toxic premium ingredients.
Can you say that about the products you’re currently using?
- Completely cruelty-free
- No sulfates, phthalates or parabens…ever
- No synthetic dyes or fragrances
- Completely all-natural and safe
- Zero waste company
- Packaging upcycled when possible
- Everything is made with love ♥
Each mask is in a glass 2oz. jar that has approximately 3 applications.
***This product has not been approved by the FDA though the individual ingredients have. This is not intended to replace the advice of a physician nor is it intended to treat, cure or prevent any disease.
I love it! I bought some for myself and for friends, we are all very happy!